Drink Driving and Work Licences from sbA

Drink Driving Charges

If you have been charged with a drink driving offence, you will need to meet with a lawyer before your first Court date.  In order for you to provide to us adequate information at your appointment, we request that you obtain a copy of your driving history from the Department of Transport.  Please also bring to your appointment a copy of the charge sheet that the Police would have given to you, together with an outline of the circumstances surrounding the event that lead to the offence taking place.


Obtaining a Work Licence

If you have been charged with drink driving and you need to retain your driver’s licence to enable you to hold down a job, an application can be made to the Magistrates Court. In order for us to assist you to make this application, we would require you to clearly provide us with all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the reason why you may need to retain your licence for work purposes.  
Please contact our office to make an appointment (07) 3359 2166.

sbA 475 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030 P: (07) 3359 2166