Contravention with sbA

In the event that an individual finds themselves in a situation where one party may be contravening an Order, there are options available to help that individual seek a resumption of arrangements, compensation and possibly have the other party punished for failing to obey that Order.

It is however important to obtain the right advice and consider whether filing a Contravention Application is the most appropriate in your situation.  There are alternate options available where the focus is solely on seeking a resumption of arrangements rather than to punish a person for their failure to obey an Order made and/or obtain an enforcement order against the other party.

We have a very good understanding of this area of the law and are able to assist our clients to help them make the right decision about what is most suitable for their situation.

To see our professional staff, please contact us either by phone on (07) 3359 2166 or contact us via email.

sbA 475 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030 P: (07) 3359 2166