Financial Agreements with sbA

Some parties who separate happily reach an agreement between themselves and require this agreement to be formalised. We can assist you to formalise this agreement either by way of a Binding Financial Agreement or Consent Orders.

You may also be considering entering into an agreement when you commence living with a person or before you get married and also during your relationship.  You can do this by way of a Binding Financial Agreement.

Binding Financial Agreements are used to protect rights prior to or at the commencement of or during or at the end of a marriage or relationship.  The use of this means to resolve your issues or formalise your agreement does not require any court approval (as is the case with Consent Orders) but requires strict compliance with the Family Law Act 1975 and it is also very useful to obtain guidance from cases that have been decided by the courts in this area of law.

At sbA we undertake all such matters with the greatest of care and attention, as is necessary, treating each client's needs according to their particular circumstances.

For assistance or any enquiries please contact us either by phone on (07) 3359 2166 or complete our online contact form.

sbA 475 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030 P: (07) 3359 2166