Recovery of Children with sbA

A Recovery Order is a Court Order that can require a child to be returned to a parent or another significant person. Recovery Orders are usually filed in the Federal Circuit Court with the exception being if you have existing proceedings in the Family Court relating to the children, in which case you will file in the Family Court.

You will need to prepare an Application setting out your proposed Orders, Minutes of Parenting Orders (if you do not have existing Parenting Orders or an agreement then you will need to prepare one), and your Affidavit in Support.

To discuss your matter with our staff, please contact us either by phone on (07) 3359 2166 or contact us online.

sbA 475 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030 P: (07) 3359 2166