Relocation of Children with sbA

Relocation is when you need to move with your children to another town, state or country.

The Court may not allow the move if it will limit the time the children spend with the other parent or another significant person in their lives.

At sbA we are experienced in dealing with all matters relating to Relocation. We often field queries about:

Whether children can travel overseas

Disagreements relating to relocation

Court Orders for relocating or to prevent relocation

Preventing Children from being moved overseas

Passport issues

Urgent Applications

To discuss your matter with our staff, please contact us either by phone on (07) 3359 2166 or contact us via email.

sbA 475 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030 P: (07) 3359 2166